Board FAQ
Board Rules
Links

REV: Lilliana @ Seattle Rose
Post Reply   Board
Posted by: nissei ®
12/15/2004, 21:52:36

Author Profile Edit
Damn! What good fortune I had today when I was able to schedule a same day appointment with Lilliana at Seattle Rose. What a hot babe! Passionate, sexy, GFE. We had seen each other once when she was with another agency, which I won't mention, but I didn't know that until she opened the door. What a pleasant surprise that was.

I can't seem to locate the form so I'll try to fake it:

Incall or Outcall: Incall
Agency or Indie: Agency, Seattle Rose
General Physical Description: approximately 5'5", slender, fantastic legs, tight butt, I'd guess 34b on top(natural), very nice skin, blonde wavy/curly hair, blue eyes(I think), very pretty smile and face.
Detailed Physical Description: shaved!
Kisses: DFK
Accepts French: hell yes and tasty.
French: incredible sans beret
Greek: didn't ask
Fav Position: 69 like me.
Multi Shots: most definitely
Recommend: Very much so.
Return visit: most definitely
Rate: $250/hr

I might have left some stuff out but this works. As mentioned above, I was pleasantly surprised when she opened to door to greet me. We had spent an hour before when she was with another agency. We enjoyed each other that first time and I had been wondering if she retired since her picture was not on that agency's website any longer. She is at a good place now. With Rose which is close to me!

Lots of DFK started the session as I undressed. Most of the activities thereafter were oral in nature which made for a very hot and unique experience. This girl is hot! Period!

Related link: Seattle Rose

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Current page

Replies to this message

Re: REV: Lilliana @ Seattle Rose | darthjames | 12/15/2004, 22:02:28 |
References for a newbie... | slowhand44 | 12/16/2004, 13:28:11 |
Re: Required references | nissei | 12/16/2004, 08:13:41 |
guys went to tiny fonts: very fancy (no text) | Christina | 12/15/2004, 23:46:16 |

Board | About the Board | Contact Us

©2001 Tarzanna Designs

-->