Board FAQ
Board Rules
Links

Rev: Britain
Post Reply   Board
Posted by: gig ®
12/29/2004, 20:25:40

Author Profile Edit

I just saw Britain tonight...what a great experience.   She is a match for her pictures which she provides on request.  5'5'' or so, maybe 110 lbs, nicely enhanced D's, trimmed, and very nice and tight butt. She gave great uncovered french, DATY, Russian, and DFK. I even had multiple cups, which is very rare for me, but she just seemed to bring it right out. 

Britain was very easy to contact and schedule.  She was very prompt with responding to emails, and accomodating to my schedule.  

She seemed open to almost anything, and was extremely eager to please.  In fact, she just might be my ATF, as she was very pleasant to talk to, and just really seemed to understand the whole GFE experience. 

Britain is only here for a short time, I highly recommend that anyone wanting a great GFE from an attactive, attentive and very shapely girl give her a call.  She also has a special listed that I took advantage of...good value. 

I can't say enough good things about her, this is the value of a board like this, so we can pass on good experiences, and avoid bad ones.

[email protected]">[email protected]

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Current page

Replies to this message

Yep, SHE IS magnificent | Sancho | 12/29/2004, 23:52:01 |
Re: Rev: Britain | J in Kitsap | 12/29/2004, 22:25:26 |

Board | About the Board | Contact Us

©2001 Tarzanna Designs

-->