Board FAQ
Board Rules
Links

REV: Kiana Benz - Las Vegas
Post Reply   Board
Posted by: Dasher ®
12/28/2004, 21:58:31

Author Profile Edit

A few weeks behind on this one, what with the holiday prep and being sick 2 weeks before Christmas.  Had a couple trips to Las Vegas end of Nov and beginning of Dec.  Knew prices where higher, but couldn't resist a call to Kiana since I've lurked and drooled over her website pics for a long time.

NAME: Kiana Benz

DATE:  End of Nov
INCALL/OUTCALL: My Hotel Suite

AGENCY OR INDY:  Indy
ACCURATE PICTURE: YES

PERSONALITY: Friendly, bubbly, sweet, likes to talk
ETHNICITY: White

BODY TYPE: Slim, athletic, very fit

WEIGHT:  A gentlman doesn't ask
HEIGHT: 5' 5"
BUST: 34D (enhanced)

HAIR: Brunette

EYES: BLUE (My Weakness!)

FEET: 2, tanned
SKIN TONE: Nicely Tanned
TRIMMING: Bare
TATTOOS: Yes, small, not a factor
PIERCINGS: Ears
CLOTHES: Silky Dress and warm fuzzy sweater ... mmmm!!
MOANER OR A SCREAMER: Moans and dirty talk

ENERGY LEVEL DURING THE SESSION: Built to a crescendo!

MULTI SHOTS DURING THE HOUR: Available for those capable
ACCEPTS FRENCH: Mmm, Yes ... squirms!
SMOKES: No
DRINKS:  Light drinker, Champagne
KISSES: LFK, DFK (YMMV)
FRENCH: Covered
CLOCKWATCHER:  Not for me
DO’s or DON’T’s: No Greek
WEB-SITE: http://www.kianabenz.com/

SCREENING PROCESS:  Website scheduling form, sent reference (don't know if she checked)

E-MAIL:  First time must use website

PHONE:  Given after email (website) contact

Rates:  $400 - 1 hr ... see website

FAVORITE QUOTE:  "I f*cked like an athlete tonight" ... "When can you come back? Next week?!"

RECOMMEND: DEFINITELY!!!!!

Scheduling with Kiana was easy.  Quick 24 hour response from website requesting I call her to confirm a date the following week.  Very pleasant on the phone, had a nice chat, kind of pre-get-to-know-ya.  Asked that I phone her when my flight got into Vegas and I got to my hotel.  Called an hour before appt to ask if she could move it back an hour because she just had a disaster in the kitchen and didn't want to rush to meet me on time.  I had no problem with that.  She showed promptly at the new time and boy did she look amazing!!! Silky knee length dress.  Cashmere sweater .... mmm, soft!  A nice long, tight hug and kiss upon entering room.  Had some champagne and a get to know you.  Unbuttoned her sweater to see her wonderful breasts (enhanced ... doesn't bother me.  I LIKE!).  We started to undress, and I said "ladies first" and started on some DATY.  Quickly moved to the bed for more DATY, Covered French, MPCFS ... CG, RCG, Mish, Doggy (on bed & standing) with repeats.  Clock was not a factor.  For me I was in heaven.  She was sweet, sexy, sex hungry, and made me feel like I was "The One".  A true Beauty.  Hope she comes back to the NW!

Modified by seattle_mod at Tue, Dec 28, 2004, 22:26:49

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert   Current page

Board | About the Board | Contact Us

©2001 Tarzanna Designs

-->