Board FAQ
Board Rules
Links

Last Week in Tacoma Incall
Post Reply   Board
Posted by: Sarah_Nicole ®
12/27/2004, 18:15:57

Author Profile Edit
Hello everyone.  I am Sarah Nicole, one of the newest ladies in this community.  This is the LAST WEEK I will be entertaining in my Tacoma incall.  I do not have an incall location for January, but I'm searching for a permanent incall in the Tacoma area.

I am accepting the companionship of very select, mature gentlemen.  This could be my final week of entertaining NEW suitors.  Once I have established a small group of friends I will not be scheduling appointments with NEW gentlemen.  If you are looking for a more exclusive lady, please send me an e-mail at: [email protected]?="">[email protected]

I am 41 years old with beautiful, natural blond hair that goes down past my waist.  I am 5'4" 128 lbs. with an athletic 34C-26-36 body that is an amusement park of ecstasy.  I intend to insure that our time together is an unforgettable experience of pampering, exhilaration and indulgence with bits of laughter thrown in.  Let's make memories together.    

I am in the process of getting professional photos taken and having a website created.  Until then please use this information link: http://profiles.yahoo.com/sarah_nicole32 , explore that page's briefcase to see another photo.  If you need to see more photos, please ask.

My temporary in-call is in University Place (Tacoma).  Let me know when you would like to get together.  I will try to accommodate your schedule. 

I will travel to Olympia, Tacoma, Port Orchard, Lake Tapps, Seattle and the east side.  If you wish to rendezvous outside of the Tacoma area, please request at least a 2 hour appointment. 

Donation rates:         1 1/2 hr...................400
                                      2 hr........................500 
                                   150 for each additional hr.

I am looking forward to spending time with new friends
[email protected]

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert   Current page

Board | About the Board | Contact Us

©2001 Tarzanna Designs

-->