Board FAQ
Board Rules
Links

REV: Janelle of Seattle
Post Reply   Board
Posted by: slv ®
12/16/2004, 00:19:13

Author Profile Edit
OK, I have been meaning to get this review out but didn't get around to it. Now the board went down so I'll be brief and do the full version when the board comes back. Or maybe I'll just go see Janelle again and then write the full version.

Contact by e-mail(w/ ref's) and she responds very quickly. A pleasure to schedule with. Incall was first class, she varies from Downtown to Eastside. Darkened room...a little candlelight.

Janelle is a very pretty lady, 22yrs, 5'6" and 110lbs. Brown hair, shoulder length. She looked great in red lingerie and heels. I think she is more killer cute(yes, those dimples) than glamorous. Great voice! Body type? This is where the one word answer like "slender" or "nice" just doesn't cut it. Look, on any TRB poll of "best bodies", Janelle is going to be right up around the top of the list. A very short list. Smooth, toned legs...tiny waistline coupled with curvy hips and a perfect rear...incredible natural 34c bust.

She has a great personality, it was a first meeting and I was very comfortable from the start. You know you're going to have a great time. I think most of her reviews describe her as a GFE and I wouldn't argue with that. She's very sweet, cuddly and affectionate. Janelle also has what I look for most when it comes to attitude...she's an incredibly lusty gal! So she also has some PSE in her...quite vocal and expressive.

Energy level? Off the charts during play. Natural French with PSE-style enthusiasm. To be truthful I was never into the BLS thing but ok, she's good at that. Nothing more pleasurable than giving French lessons to an eager student, and when Janelle starts bucking you're just holding on for dear life. Her energy output during CG is a sight to behold, but she has her tender moments as well with nice LFK.

No question, one of the very best and a must see.

Her website is on the links page with contact info and rates. BTW, she has an ad on Cityvibe(also on the links page) with a GREAT photo of her. Love those curls in her hair...

Related link: Nice lady

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Current page

Replies to this message

Killer Cute, great description - and the dimples..ahhhhhhhhh | tintin_sea | 12/16/2004, 14:14:32 |
Re: Killer Cute, great description - and the dimples..ahhhhhhhhh | claudeballs2 | 12/16/2004, 20:02:36 |
Re: REV: Janelle of Seattle | Justin Sneider | 12/16/2004, 00:28:27 |

Board | About the Board | Contact Us

©2001 Tarzanna Designs

-->