Board Rules
Links

REV: TRB & donations
Post Reply   Board
Posted by: jazz ®
12/26/2004, 09:54:29

Author Profile Edit

Fine.  That holiday is over.  Next.

Before the damages start to be tallied, I'm already mentally doing cost/benefit tabulations. Cheap ass that I am, I immediately noticed that TRB ranks low cost/high benefit... even with CB2's escapades.

However, (listen up all you recent migrants from Brand X & Y). An annual membership in them is about $200. TRB is free. Let that be your guide in making TRB donations. I'm a tightwad, but even I feel guilty using that measure. That's about the cost of a... let's see... in Claude's case it might be four figures...  I'm sure he's good for it... are the rest of you? (He wouldn't break the honor of the long grey line)...

Damn, I may have to dig up paper money from that can in the backyard... last time I barely had enough parts left to claim new bills from the Treasury... I hope the mothballs worked this time. Those little fellas scream louder than you'd expect during the harvest.

http://www.thereviewboard.net/anyboard9/forum/posts/297.html

This is animal friendly and an unsolicited endorsement for entertainment porpoises only and does not promote any ill eagle acts.

Related link: Where to send it

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Current page

Replies to this message

Geez! | claudeballs2 | 12/26/2004, 16:21:18 |
Re: REV: TRB [and this temp site is not blocked...] | G-tac2 | 12/26/2004, 13:41:14 |
Re: REV: TRB [and this temp site is not blocked...] | Tahoe Ted | 12/26/2004, 16:58:53 |
Re: REV: TRB [and this temp site is not blocked...] | goodknight | 12/26/2004, 20:04:57 |
Re: REV: TRB [sorry, guess it was some of the links...] | G-tac2 | 12/26/2004, 22:52:35 |
A gentleman told me | Tina Bobina | 12/26/2004, 16:29:24 |

Board | About the Board | Contact Us

©2001 Tarzanna Designs

-->