Board FAQ
Board Rules
Links

Ref : Sabrina of Yakima
Post Reply   Board
Posted by: hotpapa ®
12/24/2004, 01:20:31

Author Profile Edit

Rip-offs are the norm here , so it is a genuine joy to have found a locally based provider here  in  Yakima that is a legitimate,  proffessional. 

Sabrina  of  Yakima

Sabrina is a beautiful, former dancer and aerobics instructor.   I'd estimate her age to be about 30 and height to be  5' 8".   She has a body that most  20 year olds would happily kill for,  Very slender hips and waist  (petite )  and augmented  boobies that defie gravity.   A real  " hardbody ", with washboard abs , some attractive tatoos , and a couple of cute piercings south of the border, btw, that southern area is very well trlimmed with a cute little patch of blonde foliage that made my mouth water.

Sabrina is smart, fun, and easy to talk with.   ( O.K. ,

I admit it, conversation is not why I've seen her.   But it is pleasant, and she is great company to keep. )    Definately not a  ' clock watcher ' ,  we were surprised to discover that  the session had gone much longer than planned.

Sabrina offers erotic entertainment  in the form of

dancing for bachelor  parties and private shows.  

( $200. / hr. )     She also offers body oil rubs and  she

is open to scheduling longer sessions .

For our session,  at her downtown incall location,  I chose a two hour time frame and was amazed at how quickly the two hours raced by.   Sabrina started with both of us gettilng very comfortable, lap dancing and then moving on to the body oil rub.   The body oil rub is a body on body application and is quite sensual !  ( go figure )    We "let our fingers do the walking",  resulting in  mutual smiles and spilt cups of coffee .

Sabrina does not have a web-site.

You can contact her at Erotic  Entertainers  

Phone #  509-453-1323.

Erotic Entertainers also has other girls available on an outcall  only  basis. 

I highly recommend Sabrina.

I definately will return. 

Happy hobbying,

Hotpapa 

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Current page

Replies to this message

Re: Ref : Sabrina of Yakima | James | 12/30/2004, 10:24:41 |

Board | About the Board | Contact Us

©2001 Tarzanna Designs

-->